Rice bowls are one of my favorite lunches and so easy to throw together and enjoy. This salmon bowl was no exception. I started rice, coated the salmon in my sweet chili sauce, and while that baked I chopped, sliced, diced fresh fruit and veggies and then we had a fresh and bright bowl for lunch.
We enjoyed this bowl with :
There is a plethora of other things that would be amazing with this spicy salmon, play with it and have fun!
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 10-15 minutes
125° internal temperature
- Sweet chili sauce
- Salt and Pepper TT
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Cube salmon into 1×1 inch cubes.
- Coat in sweet chili sauce
- Spread the salmon on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-15minutes until the salmon is medium.
Prep: 1 minute
Cook: 20 minutes
- 1c. White rice
- 2c. Water
- 1tbsp. Vegetable base
- Add all ingredients to a small pot over high heat and stir in vegetable base.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cover and turn heat to low for 20minutes or until rice is done.